Scopism Training Programs
IT and service management practices evolve constantly. As a professional, it’s important to keep your skills up to date and to be able to provide employers and recruiters with evidence of your knowledge.
Here at Scopism, we identify new practices and create training programs to help you. Our training is delivered by a global network of training organisations, and exams and certification are managed by our partners at EXIN and BCS.
The Scopism Approach to Training
The Scopism approach to training balances practical training outcomes with an individual’s desire to achieve certification. Training courses need to prepare delegates for the exam adequately, but also need to give them space to explore new ideas and what they mean for their own environment.
Training providers must reflect this in their training materials. In addition to covering the material that will prepare delegates for the exam, the training materials must include practical exercises or discussion time that covers how management practices can vary depending on context or application.
Available Now: SIAM Foundation Training Program
Service integration and management (SIAM) is a management methodology that is growing in popularity in today’s complex sourcing environment. Effective SIAM can help organisations integrate the management of multiple service providers, leading to:
- Access to better resources and skills
- Improved service to the customer organization
- Lower costs through optimisation and best of breed services
- Flexibility and scalability
- Improved quality at lower cost
The SIAM Foundation training program will provide service providers and service customers with a foundation level understanding of SIAM. This will allow them to work effectively in an organisation using SIAM, to understand the history, core principles, implementation options, adoption and benefits of SIAM, and to identify potential improvements in their own organisations. Certification is provided by our partners at EXIN and BCS.
Search for a training provider from EXIN or BCS online.
Want to learn more about SIAM? Download the free SIAM Foundation Body of Knowledge.
On completion of the SIAM Foundation, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the history, adoption and benefits of SIAM
- Demonstrate understanding of the SIAM roadmap
- Describe SIAM structures and their advantages/disadvantages
- Work effectively in a SIAM organisation
- Articulate the benefits of SIAM
- Identify potential improvements in his/her own organisation
- Understand process theory and have an awareness of common processes in a SIAM environment
- Understand SIAM tooling and data considerations
- Understand governance considerations for SIAM