Simon has over 25 years’ international experience in IT Service Management using the PRINCE2, COBIT and ITIL methodologies. He is experienced in the development and delivery of various Service and Project Management consulting and training assignments.
He is a pragmatic thinker, who is always looking for the most effective and efficient way of conducting business. Combining a technical background, service orientation, industry best practices, analytical mind and his knowledge of and experience in IT Service Management, he is exceptionally qualified to advice organisations on improving their (IT Service) management processes.
- Design of Strategy Action Plan, Project Management and Support Structure for mining organisation
- Creation of Service Catalogue and ITIL SIP for mining organisation
- Various process maturity assessments
- Various process developments (and improvements)
- AXELOS SIAM White paper: https://www.axelos.com/case-studies-and-white-papers/who-is-the-king-of-siam
- ITIL Zealot blog: http://itilzealot.blogspot.com
- Presentations for itSMF (WA and Australia), ACS, ISACA and others
Location: Perth, West Australia
Languages: English, Dutch/NederlandsSkills:
- Experienced consultant
- Maturity assessment & improvement
- Service Management implementation, integration & improvement
- ITIL Lead trainer